Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.hearingplus.in/
Your Internet privacy is essential to us. Bengal Speech and Hearing Pvt Ltd wants to make your internet experience enjoyable and secure. Because we collect some sorts of information about our users, we believe you should be fully aware of our policy and the terms and circumstances governing the collection and use of such information.
The information you give is kept secure. Our privacy statement defines what data we collect and how we utilize it.
It does not apply to information gathered by us offline or through other methods or data collected by third parties, including through any application or content linked to or accessible through this Website.
Our privacy policies are as follows:
By accessing our website and using the service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and policies and accessible through a hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all service users, including browsers, suppliers, customers, merchants, and content creators.
1. We may collect the following types of information on or via our website :
- Information that you enter into forms on our website. This includes information submitted when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, publish material, or request additional services. We may also request information from you if you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we will keep records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses).
- Your replies to any surveys you may be asked to complete for research purposes.
- The website’s search queries.
2. Personal Information : We may request or collect your name, phone number, and e-mail address.
3. Demographic Information : We may inquire or collect information about your gender, date of birth, and zip code.
4. Medical Record/Data : We may request or collect information about your previous medical history and ailments, diagnostic results, prescriptions, and medication history, among other things.
5. Comments : We collect the data supplied in the comments and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid spam detection. After approval of the comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
6. Media : While uploading photographs to the website, you should avoid including embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website may download and extract any data on location from the website’s photographs.
We also collect information from you by only advertising on Google, Bing, and Yahoo like PPC, Display and YouTube Video & all other online website promotion ad campaigns. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies, and web beacons to collect information about your usage of our website. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
THIRD PARTY SITES :
We consider data an asset that must be safeguarded against loss and illegal access.
We shall secure personal information against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or alteration. Although we take every measure to secure your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you communicate to our website. You transmit personal information at your own risk.
We may use automatic data collection tools to gather some information about your equipment, browsing behaviours, and habits as you visit and interact with our website, including:
- Details about your visits to our website, including traffic statistics, location data, logs, and the resources you access and utilize on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection includes your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The Website may employ “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons.
Cookies can also assist us in providing information that is tailored to your preferences. Cookies may be used whether or not you register with us. These are for your convenience, so you don’t have to enter your information again when you leave another comment. This batch of cookies will last a year. If you log in to this site with an account, we will set a temporary cookie to see if your browser accepts cookies.
https://www.hearingplus.in/ does not sell, rent, lease or disclose customer information to third parties unless required by law or unless you provide consent to such disclosure.
This policy is subject to modification at any moment. So please check the policy for regular updates.
Check also T & C Here.